Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bedouin Life Poem



As the breeze echoed in the distance, the sand urged in my face

The camel came to a stop after the chase.

We finally made it to the place where we wanted to be, a warm welcome for you and me.

The smell bewildered and the excitement was great, it was great we did not arrive too late.

The water rushed and the feeling was pleasing, as my mind relaxed and there was an easing

The music whizzed through the air, as the shaal itched my hair,

For theres never a feeling, when you come to place that is so appealing.

A flash whizzed up ahead, for we knew the time has come,

When paradise and reality is all but one.

I ate my delicious veggies and rice, for there was a challenging journey ahead,

it was time to leave, time for bed.

This was the basis,

an expected stop,

the oasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment