Monday, December 13, 2010

Rome and Christianity Reflection

1. Describe how you prepared/studied for the unit test.
I used many ways to study for the test. The first way was by contributing during my classes. In that way, I saw what my classmates had to say which added on to my knowledge. I learned different points of view and how specific factors could affect something way larger. The second way in which I studied was my making graphs and webs. In this way, I laid out all my knowledge in one place, so studying that became much easier. I could point out the basic structures of a certain topic or idea. Along with this, I could associate important people and places that would add on to the basic idea. After all of the remaining factors were in my brain, I focused on details and more specific happenings. Sadly, not many could be found in the final test. After all, I used many different ways to study fr this test and over all, I am happy with the result.
a. Do you think your studying strategies were effective-why/not?
I believe that my studying habits were effective, although I sometimes focused on parts that were not on the actual test. I did a pretty nice studying job, although I could have concentrated on some other stuff. I could have also certainly payed more attention to Christianity.
b. How will you prepare next time?
For the next test, I believe I will focus in the same way, but touch more topics basically then one totally. In this way, my organization of studying will be increased and touched. When I look at it, my studying will never change, but my organization, in my opinion should.
2. What was the most surprising thing you learned about during this unit?
The most surprising thing I learned throughout this unit is about Early Christianity. How it evolved and became a great religion. All the people that accompanied the prosperity of that religion. I found fascinating the interesting facts about Christianity and how it prospered.

3. If we had more time to spend on Rome + Christianity- what would you want to learn more about?
If we had more time to spend on Rome I would totally learn about gladiators, the Colosseum and how they affected Rome and its development. After all, this unit was really fascinating but if we had more time, I would study gladiators and entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment